The Milstead 104 "Dinky" is a 1905 Rogers steam locomotive (one of only three left in the world) that transported cotton duck fabric on a three-mile spur between the Depot and Callaway Mills in the nearby community of Milstead. The Dinky ran from 1903 to 1961 before it was sold to the Agrirama in Tifton, GA. In 1983, the Rockdale County Historical Society raised funds to purchase and restore the engine as a monument to the community's railroad heritage. The Dinky returned to Conyers in time for its welcome home debut at the Olde Town Fall Festival.
View: Dinky Train Engine